Monday, May 26, 2014

John 16:5-11


But now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me where I am going.
And now that I have told you, your hearts are full of sadness. 
But I am telling you the truth: it is better for you that I go away, because if I do not go, the Helper will not come to you. But if I do go away, then I will send him to you. 
And when he comes, he will prove to the people of the world that they are wrong about sin and about what is right and about God's judgment. 
They are wrong about sin, because they do not believe in me; 
10 they are wrong about what is right, because I am going to the Father and you will not see me anymore; 
11 and they are wrong about judgment, because the ruler of this world has already been judged.
                                                                                                                                        
Reflection:

And when he comes, he will prove to the people of the world that they are wrong about sin and about what is right and about God's judgment.” 
On the judgment day, God will prove what is wrong and what is right. He will reveal the way how God judges the living and the dead.
People judge others by the way they look, the color, race and even in their mistakes. In the way how others act in a certain situation and sadly, their status in life. God judges what is in the heart. On how clean is his/her conscience or on how sincere is his/her apology and repentance. If someone committed a sin, God sees not what he did but the reason behind.

Even Jesus Christ our Lord, does not receive any exemption. The Jews never believe that Christ was the one who is sent to be our savior, because He was raised by a carpenter. In finding the way to God, we can rely on a saying, ”The ones who raises himself up will be down, and those who has humility will be raised up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment